Thanks for your interest in writing for The Scooter Market!
Before you submit, please run through this checklist:
- Added your name, email, website, Twitter handle, and Google+ profile link to the top of your post?
- Included your two-sentence bio at the top of your post? (HTML, please, if you know how!)
- Added two links within your post to other posts on The Write Life? (Use relevant keyword anchors like this.)
- Turned your post into an editable Google Doc? (Because Google can be finicky, that means creating your post as a Google Doc — cutting and pasting if you’ve written it in Word — rather than uploading a Word Doc to Drive.)
If so, you’re ready to submit!
Please share your Google Doc with firstname.lastname@example.org
No need to send us an email, too; we’ll get a notification when you share (and you can also include a message when you share the Doc by clicking “Add message”).
- 700 + words
- 100% unique content (can’t be published anywhere else)
- In-content backlinks are allowed as long as you give value to our readers
- Feel free to write about anything related to motor scooter/mopeds